Friday, February 21, 2014

Baby Girl Dresser
(June 2013)

This is another one that is close to my heart, this dresser was created for our godchild...

Same process as the others... apply stripper, scrape, sand, prime, paint... but... the top on this one was the first of it's kind that I did... Laced fabric top w/Mod Podge. I can't honestly say I'd do the Mod Podge top again, it was too glossy and smooth, but I think I needed to sand it more- lesson learned...



the old handles were replaced with ones from hobby lobby and I used the dremmel to make them to length, they are pink glass knobs with a center brass sun flower design

Short Story ~ I had purchased a dresser on Craig's list to refinish, but my husband and his friend found this one for FREE on the sidewalk- I kept the purchased dresser for a later date... waste not

No comments:

Post a Comment