Monday, March 3, 2014

It's the Lil' Things
(May 2011)

As I mentioned in a previous post, there are some sayings that just stick with you when you walk into a store, especially those little crafty stores… one Friday afternoon after work, I stopped into one and there were some just random words on different size boards, all hand painted etc., so I thought…. (watch out now…)… WHY CAN’T I DO THIS…. So I did… here’s a couple I came up with for the Vintage Shabby Chic Bedroom… also here’s a photo of what the room somewhat turned out like. I was never able to fully finish as we moved before completion… ohwell, there’s always another room to work on. 









Short Story: It's been what... three years with the Vintage Shabby Chic design and here I am wanting to change it ALL over again... it's never ending and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Total Cost for ENTIRE ROOM with paint, accessories, curtains/rod, bedding (some of which are not shown), and all furniture whether it was free or bought on craigslist: $235... not bad in my book

No comments:

Post a Comment